SGC Business Luncheon on 'Current Political and Economic Developments in Germany and Singapore and Their Bilateral Relations'
About the Luncheon:
Both Germany and Singapore are competitive economies, leading their respective regions with many examples of economic success. In this session, Prime Minister Tillich and Minister Lim will be speaking to participants about the political and economic aspects of their respective countries, with knowledge gained from their experience as ministers. After their respective speeches, a short question and answer session will conclude the event.
Mr Stanislaw Tillich, President of the Bundesrat and Prime Minister of Saxony, Germany
Mr Lim Hng Kiang, Minister for Trade and Industry (Trade), Singapore
- Please note that registration starts at 12.30pm
- Please be notified that pictures will be taken during the event for publications on our website, newsletters and printed publication
- If you wish to cancel your reservation, do so at least two (2) working days in advance, or no refund will be provided
- NO SHOWS or cancellation on the day of the event will be charged the full amount
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM SGT
- Tower A, Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore
SGC Members (Free) FULL Member Company Associates (incl. 7% GST) SOLD OUT $89.00
- Venue Address
- Shangri-La Hotel, 22 Orange Grove Road, Singapore 258350 Singapore